The role of a Cyber Security Consultant is focused on protection, but this can cover many different facets. Ultimately, working this role (either full-time or on a freelance basis) involves executing strategic services related to the client’s cyber security.
Specific assignments may include:
- To find the most efficient way to protect the system, networks, software, data and information systems against any potential attacks.
- To implement vulnerability testing, threat analyses, and security checks.
- To perform the research on cyber security criteria, security systems, and validation procedures.
- To successfully manage meetings with IT departments to fix specific internet safety problems.
- To calculate accurate cost estimations and categorize integration issues for IT project teams.
Read more: cyber security consultant