- Design and build custom applications.
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks.
- Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
- Lead and supervise teams.
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Create manuals and support documentation.
- Develop software for wireless technology.
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
Read more: wireless network managers